Job title: Sales officer
Positions ( number of person ): 3
Experience in sales: 2 years minimum
Job Location: West Bengal
Steel Land Machinery Works is one of the leading companies in our field ( Construction Machinery ) in the area. We are hiring a talented Sales officer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Steel Land Machinery Works is a great place to grow your career.
Qualifications for Sales Officer
- Willingness and ability to travel as per company norms.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Hindi, English, and Local Language.
- Previous experience in business-to-Customer (B2C) sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
- Willing to travel across the state.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- sound judgement and good business sense.
Responsibilities for Sales Officer
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- calculate client quotations and administer client accounts.
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- arrange and carry out product training.
- analyse costs and sales.
- prepare reports for head office and keep customer records.
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
- make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- help in the design of custom-made products.
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations.
- Follow up on solid products to ensure the customer is happy.
- Stay knowledgeable your field's updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data.
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities.
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Drafts or assists with the drafting of presentations and other documentation and materials that explain products and services to customers.
- Ensures that customer needs are met, which may include product modifications.
- Proposes improved materials or products to customers and explains benefits of changes.
- Provides support to customers and resolves problems with installed equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You should expect to work long or irregular hours to meet deadlines, secure deals and attend conferences and networking events.
- Candidate Must have Bike to travel.
- Graduates in any stream.Apply Now